Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The blogfrog..... looks good


Hi All,

thought I might try the blogfrog..to increase my readers / traffic... all you have to do is sign up: all you have to do as readers is to link your blog to mine, or sign up for TheBlogFrog. Just follow the instructions on the widget.... it is fun...

The other resource I have just discovered is Diigo.... can't believe I have not seen this before... for me who is always surfing the net and finding interesting articles and storing them on my hard drive...now I have a resource library, you can highlight, make notes.....and save them all in your library. I can build and then share with my friends and students... just brilliant..
Have fun.....

1 comment:

Holly said...

Hi Infomidwife - I found your blog through BlogFrog and wanted to stop by and say welcome. So glad to have you as a member! If you ever have any questions or suggestions for how we can be even better, please let us know!

Holly (BlogFrog)

Save Homebirth

Home Birth Australia