Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines Day.......


February 14 Valentines Day....Wikipedia defines St Valentin's day as a day of celebrating affection between lovers....often with flowers, chocolate and cards...

What does this mean...for me its a day of celebration of love...not just couple love but family love....as a romantic at heart I love Valentines Day... we do not go overboard...usually a small gift..sometimes I get flowers...or I may send Ian a noisy animal that sings to his office.... and yes we do a romantic dinner...although this year I am so busy I didn't think we would be going for dinner...but as usual Ian came through and booked us a romantic dinner....so what happens if we have an argument...several choices.. cancel dinner... go and not talk or bite the bullet and make up and enjoy the evening...sometimes when life is so busy you just have to make the time to keep your relationship going otherwise you drift apart....and that's another reason to set the dinner date for this day...any excuse... for a good time with the person you love.

"Roses are red, my love.
Violets are blue.
Sugar is sweet, my love.
But not as sweet as you."

Here is one of our favourite songs Hold me thrill me kiss me" Gloria Estefan

Happy Valentines Day everyone..........

No comments:

Save Homebirth

Home Birth Australia